Complaint Review: i Buypower

• Reported By: Anthony — Kelowna British Columbia Canada
i Buypower

i Buypower Terrible customer service Internet

*Consumer Comment: a solution

I bought my second computer from Newegg a few months ago. The computer was an iBuypower computer.
The computer arrived without the product key sticker for Windows 7 attached.

I first contacted Ibuypower, who told me to send pictures of all sides of the computer. I did this. I had no response whatsoever from them. I then contacted Newegg again, and sent them all the information, pictures etc. When I did not hear from them after a month, I called Newegg again. They said that they could not find my complaint. I resent everything, and they came back twoo weeks later to tell me that I should contact iBuypower, even though they knew full well that I had done so to no avail.

I called Ibuypower again, and they told me that they could do nothing as they did not have a record of the product key for the Windows & installed on the computer, and that I would have to uninstall it and buy a new Windows 7 program and install it at my own expense.

I will never buy anything from either of these companies again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/i-Buypower/internet/i-Buypower-Terrible-customer-service-Internet-874311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on i Buypower

a solution

AUTHOR: Dinkledorfer - (United States of America)

You can find your product key by using a program called Jellybean Key finder. It is free and you can download it of the web. It will find your key for you!