Complaint Review: i Jayson Limm , Jay Couture

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: SEO Specialist — United States of America
i Jayson Limm , Jay Couture
463 spring dr ocala fl 34472 Internet United States of America

i Jayson Limm , Jay Couture Jay Couture, April Hansen, localsco@gmail.com Thief, con artist, lyer, cheat , blackmail, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Regarding Dynamic Web Marketing Solutions!

Jay Couture also goes by the name Jayson limm , localsco@gmail.com or dwms_usa@yahoo.com also goes under dynamic web marketing solutions. Is an SEO thief, he takes money from clients promising them the world and does not deliver anything! He claims to do reputation management, but it is simple black mail. He creates the bad press, and then blackmails you into paying him to remove it. He works from home sits at home does drugs in front of the computer all day! Do Not do business with Jay Couture or he goes under the name of Jayson Limm

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/i-Jayson-Limm-Jay-Couture/internet/i-Jayson-Limm-Jay-Couture-Jay-Couture-April-Hansen-localscogmailcom-Thief-con-art-970394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on i Jayson Limm , Jay Couture

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Regarding Dynamic Web Marketing Solutions!

AUTHOR: DWMS_USA - (United States of America)

I would like to make note that I (April) and my company - Dynamic Web Marketing Solutions, is not, and should not be involved in this complaint. I would also like to note that my company has ONLY done great work for both the complainer and the complained. I have never received any complaints from either company and this entire situation had absolutely nothing to do with me or my company. I would prefer not to be involved in this matter and all parties involved know how I feel about this situation and the fact that I was brought into this was really not necessary.

I just ask that you do not take your disagreements out on me. These companies are not the same companies!! and are not run by the same owners. I personally own Dynamic Web Marketing Solutions. This is not a cover for someone else's business.