Complaint Review: i Wealth Investments

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: brenda — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
i Wealth Investments
7227 N. 16th Street Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

i Wealth Investments PinPoint Marketing Unfair firing, refused me my commission pay Phoenix, Arizona

*Author of original report: Resolved

I worked for this company from the starting date. I was fired last week for turning in two other employees doing drugs on the property. The company owners all carry medical marijuana cards, so they think it was wrong of me...I can say that they are trying to pay me my commission back pay now. Telling me not to cause any problems.. I want everyone to know what this company is about. You do pay advertising and the two sites they show you saying they are two clients sites, are really this company in disguise...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/i-Wealth-Investments/Phoenix-Arizona-85020/i-Wealth-Investments-PinPoint-Marketing-Unfair-firing-refused-me-my-commission-pay-Phoeni-980334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on i Wealth Investments

Resolved

AUTHOR: brenda.schuette - (United States of America)

This issue is here resolved. We had a big misunderstanding within company guidelines and I am satifsfied in the results to the issue. I wish to tell whoever that gets involved with iWealth Investments, that they will take care of your needs. You just have to be straight up with them and it will turn out...

Sorry for any problems this might have caused them at all..

Thank you to the owner and the Manager for sitting down with me and seeing my position...