Complaint Review: I Am A Mother of An Angel

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: proudmama — LA California
I Am A Mother of An Angel
716 East Howe Springs Road Florence, South Carolina USA

I Am A Mother of An Angel AKA Kerin Henry BEWARE! will gladly take your money and won't ship for MONTHS Florence South Carolina

I and may other woman have purchased from this organization. From first appearance, it looks like a legitimange great orgnaization that supports woman who have suffered a loss of a child. Being in such shoes, I figured I'd love to support a great organization.

I took it upon myself to purchase a peice of beaded jewelry that had the name of a lost child. It was a simple peice. One that just had to be strung with beads with letters on it. Weeks went by and I realized, I had not received my order, nor have I received any communications from the seller. My money was most definitely taken out of my account the next day after I ordered it.

I sent an email and I get a response a few days later of an apology from the woman who runs the organizaiton. She advises she was behind in orders and will get it out as soon as she can. I know how life turns and churns so, ok... I didn't worry too much about it.

After a LONG drawn out period of time and a few frustrated email exchanges, I get nothing but promises and excuses FOR 8 MONTHS!!!!!! Yes, that's right, 8 MONTHS of the most simple peice of jewelry that a 10 year old can make.

I tried posting on her facebook page and to no avail, she deletes ANY negative comment placed on her page. I later find that my experience was shared amongst MANY other woman but are quickly silenced because she just simply deletes any negative feedback on her pages.

She is unethical, rude, and a bully. She will most gladly take your money as quickly as you can give it to her but, will not ship you back a product you paid for for weeks or in my case: Months.

She says "Sorry, I have a life, I'm busy with my family" well sweetie, we're all busy with life. You do NOT run a business like that.

So, BEWARE shoppers before you give this lady your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Am-A-Mother-of-An-Angel-/Florence-South-Carolina-29505/I-Am-A-Mother-of-An-Angel-AKA-Kerin-Henry-BEWARE-will-gladly-take-your-money-and-wont-1062541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Am A Mother of An Angel