Complaint Review: I C Services

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:Ocala Florida
I C Services
14525 SW Milikan Way Bearverton, Oregon U.S.A.

I C Services We sent $464 for a small business grant and when we called back for questions never got a call back phone is blocked, websit is also gone we were so trusting and now out all that money. Bearverton Oregon

We gave these creeps $464 for a small business grant. Should've known better, but I went to the Better Business Bureau and they said they had only one complaint and it was taken care of . Wish I would've know of this website then I wouldn't be out all of that money. They never called us back and now the phone is blocked and the website is gone. We reported them to the Federal Trade Commission, the Internet Fraud site, and I am going to report them to the Portland FBI. I hope they all go to jail and have to pay restitution.

Kim
Ocala, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-C-Services/Bearverton-Oregon-97005/I-C-Services-We-sent-464-for-a-small-business-grant-and-when-we-called-back-for-questions-272378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I C Services