Complaint Review: I love all access

• Updated: Sat, June 25, 2011

• Reported By: Amy — Anderson South Carolina United States of America
I love all access
Los Angeles, California United States of America

I love all access VIP packages with preshow party. No meet and greet as promised. Los Angeles, California

Paid $300 for tickets to Def Leppard with preshow party.  Got to the venue and the preshow party was a bottle of water and some nachos.  No meet and greet with the band no All Access at all.  Ask for T shirt size for the show and then was told there would be no T shirts with the package.  Was promised a tote bag and never got it.  Was run off by the vendor after the concert when I went to ask if we got to meet the band after since we didn't get to before hand.

Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2011 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-love-all-access/Los-Angeles-California-/I-love-all-access-VIP-packages-with-preshow-party-No-meet-and-greet-as-promised-Los-An-745317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I love all access