Complaint Review: I Love Body Kits

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Neil — Woodbine Iowa
I Love Body Kits
491 Yorbita Road La Puente, California USA

I Love Body Kits Does not back the workmanship of their products, uses no packing materials. Would not give address to be returned to when we requested RMA. La Puente, California

On Jan. 28, 2013 we ordered body parts for a 1988 Iroc.  The parts were damaged to the point where the front bumper cover could not be attached.  I Love Body Kits even agreed that the parts were not usable.  They told us to request a return merchandise authorization, they refused the RMA.  They would not warrant the parts and refused to work with us saying that it was a shipping problem.  The parts were shipped in a box with no packing materials.  It is now April 29th and we still do not have a resolution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/I-Love-Body-Kits/La-Puente-California-91744/I-Love-Body-Kits-Does-not-back-the-workmanship-of-their-products-uses-no-packing-materia-1047104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I Love Body Kits