Complaint Review: i-say survey

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Jane P — Denton North Carolina United States of America
i-say survey

i-say survey online survey site Internet

I have done surveys with I-say Surveys for over 2 years. Recently, they took over and merged with Global Synovate, which I was also a member of. I had a lot of points saved up with both of them. I received an email assuring me that my points with Global Synovate would be transferred over to my I-say account. I tried to login to my I-say account  three weeks ago, and I could not. All I can get is an error message that my email address is not in their membership database.  I have sent numerous emails, but have not received a reply.

If they want to terminate my account, I really do not care. I would like the courtesy of an email explaining their decision. I would also like to redeem all those points that I feel I have been robbed of. It amounts to quite a few dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/i-say-survey/internet/i-say-survey-online-survey-site-Internet-977766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on i-say survey