Complaint Review: i-wireless

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Sythun — Texas United States of America
i-wireless
Newport, Kentucky United States of America

i-wireless Kroger i-wireless Kroger i-wireless terrible customer service Newport, Kentucky

I just received 2 HTC evo cell phones today one didn't work it just kept restarting. So I called i-wireless support 3 different techs said they couldn't help because they were not trained on the phone and I had to ship it back at my expense. So I ask to speak to a supervisor I asked why I had to pay for shipping back a cell phone that NEVER worked he said that their policy and hung-up on me. Terrible customer service.. The only thing I can do at this point is dispute the charges with my credit card company. I would strongly suggest using a different cell phone company to anyone thinking about i-wireless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/i-wireless/Newport-Kentucky-41071/i-wireless-Kroger-i-wireless-Kroger-i-wireless-terrible-customer-service-Newport-Kentucky-978905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on i-wireless