Complaint Review: iBUYPOWER

• Updated: Mon, March 21, 2011

• Reported By: John — Fridley Minnesota United States of America
iBUYPOWER
602 Monterey Pass Rd Monterey Park, California United States of America

iBUYPOWER CYBERPOWER Aka AMERICAN FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES Do not live up to warranty, Battalion laptop has not worked from day one Monterey Park , California

As for Ibuypower with my first System I got with them I had nothing but issues, and experiences thus far with IbuyPower. From trying to talk with someone to getting a strait answer when I did get to talk with someone, all I have got from IbuyPower is a run around. I wanted a  laptop so I could play games, I seen the Battalion on line one day and thought it was a good price so I got it. One good thing is I got it right away. Excited I set the box on my office desk and open it up. I turned it on and started to create my user name and so on.

It only took 10 minutes before it turn it self off. I turn it back on only to have it shut down again. I called and was treated like I was bugging them or something. I was told to send it in. It took two weeks or so before I got it back. Again  Excited I set the box on my office desk and open it up. [continued below]....
..... I turned it on and again it shut down. I call again and went through same thing. I did this 3 times and got the same results. As I write this iBuypower has my laptop now for two months and will not give me a strait answer on what is going on.

I em left on hold till I give up and hang up after a half hour. I leave my number on their answer service but have never had them call me back. This is the forth time I sent my laptop in to be fix and this time they are holding it till my warranty runs out. And YES I asked for my money back and they say to me they are going to fix it and I can not have my money back. On top of all this I was told by a young man named Danny that they could not guarantee their computers. Wish I was told this before I bought from them..... There is so much more to this but you get the point... STAY AWAY FROM iBUYPOWER

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iBUYPOWER/Monterey-Park-California-91754/iBUYPOWER-CYBERPOWER-Aka-AMERICAN-FUTURE-TECHNOLOGIES-Do-not-live-up-to-warranty-Battali-708696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iBUYPOWER