Complaint Review: iCheap.biz , Gary Schmit

• Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: John — Denver Colorado United States of America
iCheap.biz , Gary Schmit
7119 E. Shea blvd. #109-154 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

iCheap.biz , Gary Schmit icheapiphonerepair.myshopify.com Sold Faulty iPhone Parts, Horrible Products Scottsdale, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Icheap.biz

*Consumer Comment: Gary is good to me!! ......Troy

*Consumer Comment: Total BS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Poor Jon got cut-off for fraud

I ordered parts from Gary Schmidt at iCheap.biz only to find out that they took 9 days to ship and when they got to me 4 out of 6 were broken and the other two were extremely low in quality. I felt like I was scammed and I tried to return them. When I contacted him repeatedly he ignored me and told me that they were not responsible for the cheap parts. They are not kidding, these parts are really cheap and are a waste of money. I am still waiting for a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iCheapbiz-Gary-Schmit/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/iCheapbiz-Gary-Schmit-icheapiphonerepairmyshopifycom-Sold-Faulty-iPhone-Parts-Horrib-781397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iCheap.biz , Gary Schmit

Icheap.biz

AUTHOR: Kash amin - (United States of America)

Bull!!!! Icheap.biz is simply amazing. I have been doing business with gary for over 2 years now. He is always prompt. Delivery is amazing and products are almost always the best. I say almost because shipping does sometimes damage the product. Even though, Gary will replace the part In a heartbeat. 5 stars for this company, not only the cheapest but quality parts and amazingly run. I remember when you guys started. You've come a long way. One does not come so far from cheating people.

Keep on keeping on. You guys are the go to people for smartphones. And wish you the best of luck. Kash.

Gary is good to me!! ......Troy

AUTHOR: Troy Lowe - (United States of America)

I can't respond on what you guys have went through but as for me , Gary And icheap.biz took my business to a better level!! I always get parts on time and in new and great Condition! I order from gary like 3 times a week with no problems!! If there is a problem Gary  fixes it  fast!

Good luck to everyone in the future!

iCHEAP.biz

AUTHOR: iRepair Everett - (USA)

As per the Comments from Mr. None from Orlando, Calling anyone ordering or has ordered parts an Idiot, My thought is this, Neither of you left your Business name. My Guess is that your BOTH Not as Savvy as you might think. You Should do 2 things. Make sure you take proper Installation Procedures  and Double check your Part Received on more than one iPhone!  <----This insures your repair as well as if your iPhone is working accordingly.

Most FLY by Night " Mobile Repair Techs " Don't Have This Option to Properly TEST parts and THIS is what you END UP WITH! Uneducated Banter over the INTERNET!

This should be a lesson for anyone who reads this post,They have not Released  ANY Business names Referenced outside iCheap.Biz

A so Called Company Complaining about poor Quality Parts WOULD List their NAME.

I STAND BEHIND MY COMPANY AND THE Distributor!

I am a Registered Licensed Washington Business Willing to put my name out !

And you Sir/Mam

What are your Credentials ?

All we see is some guy saying info that can be achieved by a Simple Google Search of a Whois:

Thanks for Reading.

iCHEAP.biz

AUTHOR: iRepair Everett - (USA)

As per the Comments from Mr. None from Orlando, My thought is this, Neither of you left your Business name. My Guess is that your BOTH Not as Savvy as you might think. You Should do 2 things. Make sure you take proper Installation Procedures  and Double check your Part Received on more than one iPhone!  <----This insures your repair as well as if your iPhone is working accordingly.

A so Called Company Complaining about poor Quality Parts WOULD List their NAME.

I STAND BEHIND MY COMPANY AND THE Distributor!

I am a Registered Licensed Washington Business Willing to put my name out !

And you Sir/Mam

What are your Credentials ?

Thanks for Reading.

Total BS

AUTHOR: None - (United States of America)

If that last consumer report isn't the biggest load of bullsh*t I've ever seen I don't know what is.

Here is a tip for all you idiots who don't know how to see a scam on the internet: if the "company" can't afford a real domain name and has a very poorly designed website, they usually aren't legit.

Icheap.biz is a huge scam and ripoff, DO NOT trust them.

If you want to contact the owner directly to inform him of his poor business practices here is his contact information:

Administrative Contact ID: CR63103473
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.6028217507
Administrative Contact Email: [email protected]

iCHEAP.biz

AUTHOR: iRepair Everett - (United States of America)

iCHEAP.biz has Always sent my order on time. 2 or 3 day Shipping! I Live in WA and I have Fixed Hundreds of iPhones!.I Never Had a Part Return because it did not function properly.Still to this day. I offer 90 Day Warranty with all my repairs so I think the Customer would come back if they did not work or had any issue. Gary offers some of the BEST prices out there and I Have had no problems With Returns. I have mistakenly sent back WORKING parts to iCHEAP.biz and they informed me that they were working accordingly and STILL sent me new Parts.

Gary has always Answered my emails Promptly and with excellent Help and Knowledge .
I am the Owner of iRepair Everett and  thought I would voice my thoughts as a HAPPY customer of iCheap.biz

I Would recommend to Any Repair Business!

Thanks.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Poor Jon got cut-off for fraud

AUTHOR: icheap.biz - (United States of America)

Our friend Jon here was asked to take his business elsewhere due to trying to commit fraud by sending icheap.biz parts from a competitor for exchange. This is equivalent to theft and we do not tolerate that. Because he was cut -off and can no longer order from the lowest priced supplier in the u.s with over 300 clients nationwide this site is all he can do to be a thorn in our side. Anyone can tell he's lying because he mentioned that he's still waiting for a "refund", we only use Paypal and that's not possible bud. Nice try Jon good luck to ya bud.......and thanks for the free marketing