Complaint Review: iFix and repair

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Zephyrhills Florida United States of America
iFix and repair
11701 lake Victoria gardens ave palm beach gardens, Florida United States of America

iFix and repair Aggravated previous employee palm beach gardens , Florida

I was employed Ifix and repair in Dothan Alabama. I was hired on as a technician at nine dollars an hour to be moved to $10 an hour after 30 days along with 7% commission. My fellow employees were not trained on how to ring out sale so I didn't receive any commission for any of the repairs I did for the month and a half I was employed. When brought to the attention of human resources I was instructed That discussing pay between employees is strictly forbidden and grounds for termination. I replied I did not need to discuss pay with fellow employees because the pos system has a statistic tracker in it and stated I had merely 7 repairs in one month. I shrugged it off and continued working. My second check came and I was still not receiving commission . I brought it to another supervisors attention and he forwarded it to the owner of the companies wife. She said terminate him. I was wrongfully terminated and not compensated for work I did. I made the company 18k in one month and only got 900 dollars in pay. I couldn't afford to live. I'm not mad I was died, I'm mad with the lack of respect successful employees receive. I'm currently seeking a law firm to get involved as I have a plethora of evidence to back my case. This company sucks. It's a great concept but with idiots and users for senior in the company, it is a terrible job. Screw Ifix!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iFix-and-repair/palm-beach-gardens-Florida-33410/iFix-and-repair-Aggravated-previous-employee-palm-beach-gardens-Florida-951560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iFix and repair