Complaint Review: iFree Club

• Submitted: Thu, July 28, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 28, 2011

• Reported By: magicguy333 — Antioch Tennessee USA
iFree Club

iFree Club Limewire court settlement fullfillment with free items. Only need to pay a processing fee. Internet

I want to warn everyone about this company and don't fall for their lies and scam like I did.  Also from doing research now online I see that I am not the only one.

This is what recently happened to me:

This company advertised on their web site that for a $39.95 processing fee as part of fullfillment a Limewire law suit they are giving free products.  The 2 products I selected was one $1,000 Best Buy Gift Card and one $1,000 Walmart Gift Card.
First my shipping date was delayed and I was told that is normal and happens on this sort of legal claims.  The new shipping date was changed to July 28, 2011.
Today being July 28 when went to check the status of shipment,
it gave me a list of web sites of other companies that you can get supposely free products but you have to buy products and fullfill other requirements. [continued below]....
.....  That takes spending more money and not free or anything like this company advertised that you were getting.
To me this is fraud and a complete scam !!!!
This company should be investigated and their web site shut down.
When I contacted them about my "new shipping status" I did not receive no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iFree-Club/internet/iFree-Club-Limewire-court-settlement-fullfillment-with-free-items-Only-need-to-pay-a-pr-757677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iFree Club