Complaint Review: iFriends - I-Friends Network , IFN, W.P.I.

• Submitted: Tue, March 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 02, 2010

• Reported By: Ripped Off — Quebec United States of America
iFriends - I-Friends Network , IFN, W.P.I.
florida Internet, Florida United States of America

iFriends - I-Friends Network , IFN, W.P.I. wpi, webpower inc, Hiding 10% of videochat earnings in 'reserve account' for refunds but never showing us the transactions or balances of that reserve account. Internet, Florida

IFriends, I sent you an e-mail last thursday. Still have not received a response. I also see that you have responded to my previous post right here on RipoffReport.com but not to my latest one. You have yet to respond and to answer the question I have been asking all along.

What exactly does your 'confidentiality agreement' contain that I need to hire a lawyer to look over and that I must sign before you send me my own revenue reports that you should have furnished me with all along?

You wrote, in your own defense, that the concerns I raised are "not well-founded". Would you like me to post screenshots? I can be as articulate as you need me to be. Just say the word.

Amanda (amanda36c on iFriends)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 02:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iFriends-I-Friends-Network-IFN-WPI/Internet-Florida-/iFriends-I-Friends-Network-IFN-WPI-wpi-webpower-inc-Hiding-10-of-videochat-earn-576504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iFriends - I-Friends Network , IFN, W.P.I.