Complaint Review: iGadgetzone.com

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: Disappointed — Galaxy Saskatchewan
iGadgetzone.com
250 Rt.52 Carmel,, New York, 10512 USA

iGadgetzone.com Money kept, no merchandise. Authorized return/replacement not received & no contact or response is returned since July. Carmel New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer received full refund.

In July I orderes a few items including 2 wallet cases for my phone & screen protectors. After I received them I needed to return a wallet case. I follwed the "Return" directions on the website & I recieved confirmation that the item was authorized to return. I kept a receipt from USPS because I also bought insurance.

It was 2 weeks later & I called several times to both phone numbers listed & you're put on hold for several seconds then asked to leave a message. Which I have, 6 times. As well as I've emailed 4 times & 2 of the emails are sitting in my IGadget accont messages waiting for a response.

Its been almost 8 weeks & I have not received my replacement nor a call or email giving me status of my merchandise. They've kept my money & I'm out of a Samsung Galaxy wallet case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iGadgetzonecom/Carmel-New-York-10512/iGadgetzonecom-Money-kept-no-merchandise-Authorized-returnreplacement-not-received--1080740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iGadgetzone.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer received full refund.

AUTHOR: igadgetzone.com - ()

Hello

This customer received a full refund for this purchase. We had an issue with the email integration for a week and our customer service department missed some emails received. We are back , our customer service department answers emails received in no longer that 24 hours from time received. We promisse and stand behind our products quality . We offer a 100% money back guaranty for any item returned no questions asked.

Moshe Farkash