Complaint Review: iHOSPIATL

• Reported By: Adrian — cape coral Florida United States of America
iHOSPIATL
4592 TAMIAMI TRAIL N NAPLES, Florida United States of America

iHOSPIATL Scam, Not True To What They Promise NAPLES, Florida

Went to store on 10/27/12 to get my IPAD fixed screen was cracked and Wi-Fi was not working, Lissette Sanchez one of the worker's there said screen will be $169.00 to get repaired and will call me with estimate on how much to get Wi-Fi repaired left iPod there they called me on 10/29/12 and said Wi-Fi and screen can both be repaired for a total of $264.98 since its two repairs they can give me a discount and both repairs will have a 1 year warranty, I Told Her go had with repairs and call me once done. I picked up I-pad on 11/3/12 and paid full amount of $264.98 to Jason Friedman another worker there he said IPAD is fixed but not completely straight, but Wi-Fi and screen work and you have 1 year warranty if either one of these two repairs are to break again. On 11/6/12 three days later screen cracks call them they said mail i-pad back to them will see what they can do, once they received it they call me and said I would have to pay an additional fee but will offer a 10% discount. I argued with them saying in less than 3 days screen has broken and I have a year warranty but they refuse to help me. They were more concern on taking more money from me. This is a rip off. I said what happen to 1 year warranty and showed my receipt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iHOSPIATL/NAPLES-Florida-34103/iHOSPIATL-Scam-Not-True-To-What-They-Promise-NAPLES-Florida-969578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iHOSPIATL