Complaint Review: iHire.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Erik — United States of America
iHire.com
345 North Hetzler Ct, Angola, IN, 46703 Angola, Indiana United States of America

iHire.com They charged me fees for services that were never fulfulled Angola, Indiana

*Consumer Comment: Can't you read?

*Consumer Comment: They are scammers!

After getting zero job leads I spoke with Jason Hayes the alleged manager at iHire who was zero help. I could have got the same job listings from craigslist. I thought I was going to have a service that would expedite me getting a job but all I got was the same listings I got on my own and crappy advice from the rep I talked to. I want my money back but they won't give it. iHire is a failure and I hope no one else falls for their money making scheme

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iHirecom/Angola-Indiana-46703/iHirecom-They-charged-me-fees-for-services-that-were-never-fulfulled-Angola-Indiana-832910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iHire.com

Can't you read?

AUTHOR: JPL - (United States of America)

The only way that iHire can charge you is if YOU enter your debit or credit card information.  They don't just pull it out of the air or grab your name out of a hat.  The terms and conditions state that if you cancel with the 7 day trial period you will never be charged for the service.  However, if you want to keep the service, do nothing and your subscription will continue as long as you like.  You people never read. You just click, click, click... and customer service gets sick of hearing about it.

They are scammers!

AUTHOR: Romae2012 - (USA)

I have my own report, too. I saw what they're doing. They're taking free
job ads elsewhere, like Craigslist or company's direct website, and
then posting it on the iHire job network to charge people for access. I
also included screenshots.