Complaint Review: iNeedJailbreak.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: iNeedJailbreakScrewedMe — Bellingham Washington United States of America
iNeedJailbreak.com

iNeedJailbreak.com My iPhone was rendered unusable Internet

I tried to use iNeedJailbreak.com to unlock my iPhone 3G, and instead my phone was totally wiped out. The first couple times the software crashed during the unlocking process, I was able to reset my phone through iTunes. Now, iTunes is not able to restore it. Support seemed like they were going to help at first, but have since replied to all emails with "this issue is resolved" even though they did nothing, and I still have a broken phone. I had to buy a new phone. Using iNeedJailbreak.com was an expensive mistake. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iNeedJailbreakcom/internet/iNeedJailbreakcom-My-iPhone-was-rendered-unusable-Internet-845706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iNeedJailbreak.com