• Report: #619477

Complaint Review: iNet Innovation, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, July 02, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By: Aaron — Scotts Valley California United States of America
iNet Innovation, Inc.

iNet Innovation, Inc. ENOM, INC. MyArticleNetwork.com Not Responding to My Refund Request Internet

*Author of original report: To Matt: The Picture of Correspondence

*Author of original report: I Was Refunded $47.00

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer WAS Refunded Immediately

*Author of original report: MyArticleNetwork.com Not Responding to My Refund Request

The program states this on their sales page:

"P.S. You can quit at anytime in the first 30 days,

for whatever reason actually you don't even need a reason, you

can just cancel and ask for a refund and I'll give it to you. [continued below]....

..... I'm

THAT confident that
this

will work for you
, and that you won't think twice about why you

joined! I dont want you locked into something that you

dont feel will be the best thing for your traffic generation and

online business. If it's not for you, contact our 24 hour support department

asking for a refund during the first 30 days, and we'll issue you a

full refund, period. You risk nothing in giving it a try today..."

Still waiting ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2010 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iNet-Innovation-Inc/internet/iNet-Innovation-Inc-ENOM-INC-MyArticleNetworkcom-Not-Responding-to-My-Refund-Request-619477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iNet Innovation, Inc.

To Matt: The Picture of Correspondence

AUTHOR: Aaron Siegel - (United States of America)

Do you think in the correspondence link http://www.screencast.com/users/thetoddie/folders/Jing/media/debf35df-778b-4c52-80a0-cc4b59d9c6f7 you could cross out the PayPal account email for me? I saw you crossed out the other email addresses so figured you may have overlooked it. Thank you, and again, I am sorry for the mix up. I appreciate the refund.

Aaron Siegel

I Was Refunded $47.00

AUTHOR: Aaron Siegel - (United States of America)

Well, the email said to have been sent to me I believe more than likely was sent, however, I was never able to view it. Perhaps SPAM folder was the culprit, which on a daily basis accumulates 1,000 emails. It would make sense for that to be the issue. All I could think was I was being ignored or my messages were not being received.

The SPAM folder would explain the long wait for a refund. I apologize for the confusion and I would like to add that the program is a fine one, but just wasn't for me at this time. I had no other problems with this company (MyArticleNetwork.com) other than I just felt I needed a different product for my promotions.

I hope you will accept my apology Matt and I wish you luck with your product which I am sure is selling well.

Aaron Siegel

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer WAS Refunded Immediately

AUTHOR: iNet Innovation - (United States of America)

Hello,
I am the President of iNet Innovation, Inc and owner of MyArticleNetwork.com.

I just noticed this report and wanted to reply with some facts showing that this customer was responded to the same day he submitted his support ticket to our support desk, and he was also refunded promptly.

Here is a screenshot of our correspondence via the support desk with this customer:  http://screencast.com/t/OGVjNGZiMj

You'll notice that the customer submitted a ticket on June 30th at 5:21am.  He requested a refund at this time.  Later that day at 8:02pm, a member of my support staff asked for this customer to send us some information in order to refund him (his full name, paypal RECEIPT, and MyArticleNetwork username).  Many times it is very difficult to find an order without this type of information.  We also request this for obvious security reasons to ensure that the person requesting the support is in fact the customer and not someone else.

We never received a reply from this customer after our request for more information.

Then, this customer contacted me directly at Paypal, and as soon as I received the message there that verified he was in fact a customer with receipt (even on the 4th of July holiday weekend), I promptly refunded him.

This "report" has been filed prematurely, as this customer was in fact refunded, as are any customers of ours who are unhappy with our product whose requests fall within our stated refund period.

On a side note, this customer mentioned that "in order to get a refund, you have to signup at another site".   The site he's referring to is actually our Support Desk at http://www.inetinnovation.com/support/

The reason we ask users to signup here is so that it ENSURES that they receive notification of a reply and that they can login and check out the status of their support ticket.  This customer did register, so they should have received our response.

I hope by stating these facts, things have been clarified.

All the best,
Matt Callen

President
iNet Innovation, Inc

MyArticleNetwork.com Not Responding to My Refund Request

AUTHOR: Aaron Siegel - (United States of America)

I joined the program at MyArticleNetwork.com Tuesday June 29 and requested a refund the very same day. I had to register on another site just to make a refund request. I now have made a claim through PayPal and I am sure they will grant me my refund after waiting weeks for the dispute to escalate and be dealt with, but should I have to go through all these measures? In the member site it said I could just send them a support ticket with my PayPal email and I would be promptly refunded.The company should be giving me the refund and I shouldn't be having to fight for my hard earned money.

The program states this on their sales page:

"P.S. You can quit at anytime in the first 30 days, for whatever reason actually you don't even need a reason, you can just cancel and ask for a refund and I'll give it to you. I'm

THAT confident that this will work for you , and that you won't think twice about why you joined! I dont want you locked into something that you

dont feel will be the best thing for your traffic generation and online business. If it's not for you, contact our 24 hour support department asking for a refund during the first 30 days, and we'll issue you a full refund, period. You risk nothing in giving it a try today... "

Still waiting ... I paid $47.00 and want it back.