Complaint Review: iPatch

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Dick Saunders — Leeds Alabama
iPatch
city quare mall Internet United Kingdom

iPatch fake parts, rip off, cheaper at apple store, scam leeds Internet

you can get a brand new iphone for just a litrle bit more from the apple store if you need new screen Use Apple store don't have rbbusi parts put in ur phone.

Had a very poor experience here with my 3gs had a new glass fitted to then discover my screen would not go black when i came off the phone the owner told me it was a fault with my phone and it would cost more to fix the problem i took it to another shop for a second opinion, it turns out it was the cheap aftermarket screen that was at fault since having my screen changed again i have had no further problems with my Phone. I won't be taking my phone here again.

Charged me £100 for a new LCD on my Iphone 4, Which stopped working again, Exact same problem (black screen) not wanting to spend another £100 to get it fixed again I took it elsewhere. To my Horror I was told it didn't even need a new LCD, and only required some contacts cleaning which were not allowing a clean connection. Andy is unwilling to refund me and I believe he has been extremely dishonest about his use of original iPhone 4 screens, which have been confirmed to me as not original. Do not be fooled this stall is not apple authorised. If my phone had needed a new LCD the other shop would have only charged me £60.00. Doing some further digging on iPatches facebook page I've noticed andy mass invites his friends to post fake reviews on here, so you can probably assume most of them are written by his friends. I will never use your service again and will tell all my freinds to stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iPatch/internet/iPatch-fake-parts-rip-off-cheaper-at-apple-store-scam-leeds-Internet-1052874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iPatch