Complaint Review: iPayment, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 03, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: JZ Maintenance Services — waverly Florida
iPayment, Inc.
5126 Clareton Dr, Suite 260 Agoura Hills, California USA

iPayment, Inc. Unauthorized Charges In Bank Account BankCard MTOT DISC Agoura Hills California

I signed up to start processing credit cards for my company on april 11th, since then they have charged my account for 21.06 without notice and they don't answer the phone, this worries me because i have seen several other reports where peoples accounts were charged in excess amounts of over 1,200 usd. The amount they charged my account is in question due to the fact they charged my account without even notifying me at all.

I believe they are ripping merchants off and i do not want to be part of there scam, I'm not speaking from a racist point of view of every person i have spoke to at there company has been from over seas so the risk of being ripped off is alot higher as they are potentially not even from america. I would not recommend this company to any merchant. I don't know how they are getting away with the clerical error charges as they call them but there scam needs to come to a end right away before too many more people become victim to there scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iPayment-Inc/Agoura-Hills-California-91301/iPayment-Inc-Unauthorized-Charges-In-Bank-Account-BankCard-MTOT-DISC-Agoura-Hills-Cali-1048142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iPayment, Inc.