- Report: #1102391
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: iPayment, Inc.
iPayment, Inc.PO Box 3429 Thousand Oaks, California USA
iPayment, Inc. CreditCardProcessing.com Jackie Vickersjackie@creditcardprocessing.comSteven Grahamsgraham@ipayme THEY WILL SHUT DOWN YOUR ACOUNNT AND HOLD YOUR FUNDS INDEFINITELY FOR NO REASON AND OVERCHARGE YOU Thousand Oaks California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Please do not do business with this company. Read about all the horrible things they are doing to small business owners here: http://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/credit-card-processors/ipayment-review-complaints-and-rating/
The list includes:
- Shutting down your account without notice
- Holdind your funds indefinitely for no valid legal reason
- Charge you hidden fees
- Taking money from you bank account without your authorization
If you have been a victim of this company, please help get the word out and to prevent other business owners from being cheated by these crooks.
They use a company call CreditCardProcessing.com to sign up unsuspecting business. Stay away from them at all costs.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iPayment-Inc/Thousand-Oaks-California-91359/iPayment-Inc-CreditCardProcessingcom-Jackie-VickersjackiecreditcardprocessingcomStev-1102391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.