• Report: #1019072

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Gadsden Alabama United States of America
iPhone Unlock Factory

iPhone Unlock Factory iphoneunlockfactory.com took my money and never got a link to the software! SCAM Internet

iPhoneUnlockFactory.com is a SCAM!

This company promises a Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied for any reason. What a joke! After paying for the software to unlock my iPhone I noticed that the links inside the membership area didn't even work. That's right, I could not even download the software!!

I then contacted iPhone Unlock Factory on 2013-02-09 17:07:31 asking them to give me a working link to download this software. After 3 days went by with no response, which I thought was plenty of time, I asked for my money back. That was on 2013-02-12 20:52:25.

Believe it or not here it is Feb 23, 2013 and still no response. I had to go to my bank today and dispute the charges. I also ended up having to get a whole new credit card due to this fraudulent company!

They are out to SCAM you so stay far away!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iPhone-Unlock-Factory/internet/iPhone-Unlock-Factory-iphoneunlockfactorycom-took-my-money-and-never-got-a-link-to-the-s-1019072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iPhone Unlock Factory