Complaint Review: iPhone Unlocker Pro

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Kendra — Fallbrook California United States of America
iPhone Unlocker Pro

iPhone Unlocker Pro BOGUS SOFTWARE, DOESN'T WORK, FALSE CLAIMS, DON'T PURCHASE, Internet

Don't buy their iPhone unlock/jailbreak software.  I've tried twice to use it, and both times I've purchase the software, it HASN'T WORKED.   I only purchased the software the second time because it had been about 8 months and I'd forgotten the name of the crappy company I'd purchased the software from the first time. Otherwise I would have saved my money and my time!

Their company makes grandiose claims like "Unlike other 'companies' that unlock mobiles, we actually support our customers, by email, and take pride in our service to you. "

DON'T BELIEVE IT.  They can't even code a simple login properly.  Whenever I try to log in, it says the password is incorrect.  Copying and pasting didn't work; having the account settings open, where I could CLEARLY see the password to type exactly into the space, didn't work.  Restarting, uninstalling, re-installing, nothing nothing nothing worked. [continued below]....
.....

My only reward for spending $25 on this bogus software was endless frustration because surprise surprise, you can't even get support by phone.  No, you have to EMAIL them.  And then when they do finally respond to your email, rather than address the massive problem of their software being a pile of crap, they GLOSS OVER it as though it didn't matter, and offer you a refund in 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS.  No apologies, nothing, as if they KNOW their software is bullcrap.

This company is a SHAM; I wouldn't wish the frustration anger and wasted time that this software has caused me on my WORST enemy.  BUYER BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iPhone-Unlocker-Pro/internet/iPhone-Unlocker-Pro-BOGUS-SOFTWARE-DOESNT-WORK-FALSE-CLAIMS-DONT-PURCHASE-Internet-952891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iPhone Unlocker Pro