Complaint Review: iPhone-Unlocker-Pro.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: Rick Russell — Carolina Beach North Carolina United States of America

iPhone-Unlocker-Pro.com SCAMMED Me after I purchased their $24.95 iPhone unlock software Internet

I purchased their Iphone unlock software for my 3gs iPhone with 5.0.1 firmware, the software they provided crashed on every install and never did work after 4 attempts. They promise a full refund if not 100% satisfied. I contacted them 20 minutes after receiving the download on Christmas day 2011 to ask for help on the missing directions and only got a form letter asking for the same information I had just provided to them.
After 4 attempts via email to get my money back, they never responded with anything other than the same form letter every time. I called Pay Pal and reported them then filed a dispute requesting my money back. Pay Pal said i would get a refund in 7 days if the company did not respond otherwise they would not tell me if I would get my money back or not. Seems Pay Pal is aware of these people but they still provide service to them, Just goes to show you how important the customer is to Pay Pal doesn't it!

I just hope someone else reads this before spending money with these crooks and gets taken too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iPhone-Unlocker-Procom/internet/iPhone-Unlocker-Procom-SCAMMED-Me-after-I-purchased-their-2495-iPhone-unlock-software-814506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iPhone-Unlocker-Pro.com