Complaint Review: iPowerWeb

• Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Kent S. — Colfax California United States of America
iPowerWeb

iPowerWeb iPage "Unlimited Disk Space" is misleading , Internet

I was a customer of iPowerWeb through their iPage web hosting service.  On their website they claim "Unlimited"  Disk space.  Of course when you brother to check out the asterisk they do add that 99.95% of all customers will have more than enough disk space and bandwidth to meet their needs.  My complaint is when I started to share my home movies with my family and relatives iPower contacted me and informed that I had exceeded their Normal Usage and instructed me to reduce my usage and gave me a due date.  My complaint is iPowerWeb is providing false advertising because their website calls out "Unlimited" when they really don't mean it.  There is no situation where they will honor an unlimited space allocation.  I spent many hours of my own time creating my website just for iPage to inform me that I could not share my home videos because they took up too much of their server space.  This is false advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iPowerWeb/internet/iPowerWeb-iPage-Unlimited-Disk-Space-is-misleading-Internet-945221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iPowerWeb