Complaint Review: iRealtyPropertiesI Realty Properties

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: Buyers and Sellers Beware of Michel — Henderson Nevada United States of America
iRealtyPropertiesI Realty Properties
2831 St. Rose Pkwy #233 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

iRealtyPropertiesI Realty Properties Michelle Chauvin i Realty Properties Not Honest In Real Estate Transactions Henderson, Nevada

Buyers and Sellers. Beware of doing any real estate transactions with i Realty Properties. Avoid this broker/realtor Michelle Chauvin.

Michelle Chauvin destroyed me financially. During the hot real estate market of 2005-2007. In 2005 Michelle Chauvin wanted a 6% commission to sell my house appraised at $600,000 free and clear. I asked her if she would take a 5% commission. She agreed and signed a binding real estate listing agreement. What she did was when potential buyers called on my property from the sign on my front lawn and the MLS service,she would take buyers to where she could get a 6% commission. No one could figure out why no one looked at my property which sits on a 10,000 sq. ft. lot and is beautifully upgraded and like a model home. Michelle Chauvin blew the hot real estate market for me. I ended up in a Reverse Mortgage on a free and clear property, because I went through all of my savings while trying to sell my house. After Michelle Chauvin blew the hot real estate market for me, I signed with other agents for a 5% commission when they had originally wanted a 6% commission. If a realtor didn't want a 5% commission, she shouldn't have accepted it. The reverse mortgage has eaten up all of my equity that took me forty years to be in a free and clear property and I am now living off of what's left of my credit. I am totally financially destroyed because of greedy realtors that didn't care that my property was free and clear. A 5% commission is a very good commission when a realtor only uses their gas to drive buyers around, doesn't pay the property taxes on the listing property, doesn't put a dime of their money in upgrades and only has to fill out paper work. Nevada legal services sells package's of instructions on how to fill out the paperwork to sell a property for under $20.00. Realtors make way too much money for not spending any of their money to sell a property. The most they should ever get is a 3% commission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iRealtyPropertiesI-Realty-Properties/Henderson-Nevada-89052/iRealtyPropertiesI-Realty-Properties-Michelle-Chauvin-i-Realty-Properties-Not-Honest-In-Re-829530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iRealtyPropertiesI Realty Properties