• Report: #819768

Complaint Review: iRealtyproperties

• Submitted: Sun, January 08, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: Buyers and Sellers Beware of Michel — Henderson Nevada United States of America
iRealtyproperties
2831 St. Rose Pkwy #233 HendersonInternet, Nevada United States of America

iRealtyproperties Michelle Chauvin Avoid iRealtyProperties Realtor Broker Michelle Chauvin HendersonInternet, Nevada

*Author of original report: Consumer rebuttal Is Always Michelle Chauvin Using A Phony Name

*Author of original report: Michelle Chauvin Pretended To Be A Consumer

*Author of original report: i Realty Properties Broken Michelle Chauvin Still a Back Stabing Realtor

*Consumer Comment: What crime was committed?

Buyers and Sellers. Avoid realtor, broker Michelle Chauvin. She is a back stabing realtor that took potential buyers to where she could get 6% when she signed and accepted a 5% commission during the hot real estate market in 2005. As a result she blew the hot real estate market for me and ruined me financially. I tried selling my beautiful house on 10,000 sq. ft. which was free and clea appraised at $600,000, two years before the real estate crash. Every house with and without upgrades sold for over $600,000 in that time period. Think of what I could have done with $600,000 free and clear minus the real estate commission? Michelle Chauvin caused me to go through all of my savings and caused me to end up in a Reverse Mortgage which has eaten up almost all of my equity. If she had any conscious, she would make a claim for $600,000 on her Errors and Omission insurance, that realtors and brokers have to carry? I could get well financially, but Michelle Chauvin doesn't have a conscious and won't make a claim. The statute of limitations start upon the discovery of the crime comitted.

If Michelle Chauvin didn't like the 5% commission that she accepted in writing, she shouldn't have taken it and insisted on a 6% commission which I would have excepted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iRealtyproperties/HendersonInternet-Nevada-89052/iRealtyproperties-Michelle-Chauvin-Avoid-iRealtyProperties-Realtor-Broker-Michelle-Chauvin-819768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iRealtyproperties

Consumer rebuttal Is Always Michelle Chauvin Using A Phony Name

AUTHOR: Buyers and Sellers Beware of Michel - (United States of America)

Michelle Chauvin has a bad memory.

In 2005 there were multiple offers on house's way over the appraisal. Buyers were paying over the appraisal. There is a word called Negotiation. Every house in this gated community was asking way over their appraisal. One house just like mine with no upgrades, an 8,000 sq. ft lot,a pool with no bells and whistle's, started out asking $679,000. It sold for $610,000. My house was appraised at $600,000 free and clear,sits on a 10,000 sq. ft. lot,has a lot of expensive upgrades. I was asking $625,000. You always ask for more than you want and negotiate the price. I didn't get that chance with Michelle Chauvin.

The reason my house didn't sell, is because greedy Michelle Chauvin breached her contract agreement with me and took buyers who called on my property, to where she could get 6% commission, when she had accepted a 5% commission in writing. If she didn't like the 5%, she shouldn't have taken it.

Michelle Chauvin also practiced Feng Shui and brought a model boat into my house. She staged it away from my front door, staged my furniture in a certain direction, told me she always sold her houses by using Feng Shui. Here it was a red hot market. I believed her sales pitch and used my 850 fico score to buy a new lexus. I kept the $700.00 monthly payments up for four years, finally couldn't pay anymore, got my car repossessed and ended up in a Reverse mortgage which has eaten up all of my equity. I have nothing now, after forty years of buying and selling my properties.

A 5% commission is darn good,when Michelle Chauvin never paid to maintain my property, pay for expensive upgrades, pay the property taxes. All she spent was money for gas. And filling out the papers for the tiltle company is easy. In fact, Nevada Legal Forms sell a package for $20.00 which has instructions on how to fill out the paper work for the title company. I should have put a For Sale sign by owner up on my front lawn. I would have sold my house myself, during that hot real estate market.

Avoid Michelle Chauvin. She can't be trusted to sell your home.

Michelle Chauvin Pretended To Be A Consumer

AUTHOR: Buyers and Sellers Beware of Michel - (United States of America)

Michelle Chauvin loves to turn the true facts around. Obviously, she left out that during the hot real estate market in 2005-2007, there were multiple offers on properties way over the appraisal. There is a word called "Negotiation." Every house where I live in this gated community asked way over the appraisal and when an offer came in, lowered the price until the offer was accepted. But Michelle Chauvin never showed my house one, practiced Feng Shui by placing a small model boat up over the ledge of my staircase, pointed the model boat in a direction away from the front door. She said the luck of selling my house would go out the front door, if the boat was facing it, staged my furniture in a certain direction. Very unprofessional to say the least. Why wouldn't I believe that my house wouldn't sell. Every house in my gated community sold for over $600,000. And I was free and clear. I didn't owe a penny to the bank. Michelle Chauvin knew this. So of course I went out and bought a new Lexus with my 850 fico credit rating score. That I wouldn't have done if the real estate market wasn't on fire and every house wasn't selling?

All real estate transactions are negotiable. A 5% commission is darn good, when the realtor only pays for gas in their car, doesn't pay property taxes on the listed property, doesn't put a dime of their money in upgrades, doesn't maintain the property. But Michelle Chauvin was real greedy.

I could have sold my house, sitting on a 10,000 sq. ft. lot myself in that hot real estate market, by buying a package at Nevada Legal Services for $20.00. That package tells a seller how to fill out the paper work for the title company.

Michelle Chauvin caused my financial nightmare. Now, because I sent through all of my savings after getting stuck with $700.00 a month Lexus car payments for four years, finally just couldn't pay the $700.00 any more, ended up in a Reverse Mortgage which has eaten up all of my equity which took forty years to get.

Buyers and Sellers - Run from Michelle Chauvin. She can't be trusted in any real estate transations.

She is a back stabing realtor. She ruined my life and caused my financial nightmare.

i Realty Properties Broken Michelle Chauvin Still a Back Stabing Realtor

AUTHOR: Buyers and Sellers Beware of Michel - (United States of America)

Buyers and Sellers. Beware of Michelle Chauvin, broker and realtor with i Realty Properties on St. Rose Parkway, Henderson, Nevada.

She is the Angel of Financial Death. She destroyed me financially and caused me to get into a Reverse Mortgage on a $600,000 property that was free and clear.

What crime was committed?

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

None of your mutiple reports over the same issue make sense.

What crime did that real estate broker commit? It is not a crime to not sell your home. You signed a contract with the broker for a 5% commission rather than a 6% commission. At the time, you thought it was a reasonable thing to do. And, in addition to the low commission structure, you obviously priced your home way above market.  The evidence is the fact that your home did not sell. These are decisions you made in 2005...7 years ago! It's time to let it go.

You are the one that took out a reverse mortgage and you purchaed an expensive vehicle with your anticipated sale proceeds. You brought this financial difficulty upon yourself.  Putting the blame on someone else for your actions is a childish response. Continous public reporting of the same event over and over again is just not a normal response to a failed business transaction.

BTW, if you really feel anything like the way you post on ROR, then please seek mental health counseling. There is something more going on than the loss of a potential sale.

(FYI, E&O insurance does not cover the broker in the event a listed property doesn't sell...LMAO! If it did, the insurance premiums would be astronomical!)