Complaint Review: iTechDeals.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 05, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, August 05, 2014

• Reported By: Sadpatron — Hephzibah Georgia
Internet USA

iTechDeals.com Paid for an online order and still haven't recieved my order yet but they got paid thru Paypal faithfully N/A Internet

I ordered merchandise through this website and paid through Paypal. I have not recieved my merchandise as of yet and sent them an email and got a reply stating that I need to be patient, my order was being processed. I then recieved an email asking if I had recieved my order yet, if not click on a lick that was enclosed in the email and if it had been 24-48 hours to click on this link to report I hadn't recieved my order. When I clicked on the link stating that my order wasn't recieved, all it did was take me to the website to fill out a form with my order number and they would contact me with further information. To this date, no order and no response from my email. "Something needs to be done concerning this website as soon as possible".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iTechDealscom/internet/iTechDealscom-Paid-for-an-online-order-and-still-havent-recieved-my-order-yet-but-they-1167569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iTechDeals.com