Complaint Review: iWorld Accessories

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: gucciv12 — Lawrence Massachusetts United States of America
iWorld Accessories
986 Bennington St East Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

iWorld Accessories iWorld had my iphone 3gs screen replaced and was installed a defective screen that didn't last 24hours. had to drive back to store which is 1.5 hours away dropped off phone for replacement screen. when I pic East Boston, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Great experience at iworld accessories

had my iphone 3gs screen replaced and was installed a defective screen that didn't last 24hours. had to drive back to store which is 1.5 hours away dropped off phone for replacement screen. when I picked up the phone had sticker inside screen and was not able to hear anything from phone speaker. had to take to another service center and pay $70 to have my phone reprogrammed and to have them disassemble the screen to remove the sticker that was left inside the digitizer due to technician negligence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iWorld-Accessories/East-Boston-Massachusetts-02128/iWorld-Accessories-iWorld-had-my-iphone-3gs-screen-replaced-and-was-installed-a-defective-966557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iWorld Accessories

Great experience at iworld accessories

AUTHOR: Joe - (United States of America)

I have a great experience at iworld. Very knowledgeable people, with a great quality products and reasonable price. My first visit was in August 2012, when my phone was acting out. I tried to fix it through other providers and the answer was hopeless. At the moment i visit Iworld, the answer was " don't worry will fix it" and sure it was fixed at great price and toped it with a free gift (case). From that time I had referred my colleagues, friends and family members. Good feedbacks! I'm pleased and will recommend them for all repairs, phones, computers, accessories....