Complaint Review: IAB Insurance

• Submitted: Sat, April 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 04, 2009

• Reported By:southbury Connecticut
IAB Insurance
IAB P. O. Box 224767 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

IAB Insurance SCAM Dallas Texas

I recently lost my job and could not afford Cobra . SO like anyone i started searching for insurance policies that i could afford . I was COntacted by a company calling itself RDK. They advised me i could get an insurance policy for 169.00 a month this was a great relief to me , Two days went by and no information cae in regards to my plan . I called the company back and they apologized and said i would be recieving it soon , Low and behold i recieve an Email on 4/4/09 stating that IAB is welcoming me as a member and will be taking my payment of 275.00 out of my checking account that my information was mailed out and i should recieve it early in the week.I was absolutley shocked as i had no idea who this company was or why they were taking so much money from my account.

RDK is another name that IAB goes under and like everyone else i was lied to i was told that this plan was a ppo plan and i would not need to change Dr well my DR does not take this insurance as matter of factly no one in CT does I was also told that this plan was issue through Aetna Health insurance wich it is not. To top it all of they had me living some where in florida so my bill with my credit card # was sent to a house of some one else . I had to call my bank and cancel my card. I also contact the Better Business Bureau and a Attorney because i now have to worry about identity theft.

Jamie
southbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2009 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IAB-Insurance/Dallas-Texas-75222/IAB-Insurance-SCAM-Dallas-Texas-440915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IAB Insurance