Complaint Review: IAS

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Vangeline — Saint Louis Missouri
Drums, Pennsylvania USA

IAS Horrible Company to work for Drums Pennsylvania

I used to work for them in 2010-2011. I was going in to have an operation and I let them know. I asked my supervisor if my job would still be here when I got back. She said yeah. I get back and my job was not there. That's nothing. The really reason why they are horrible is because when you are making good hold time, the calls all of sudden drop. Guy will call back and ask why I hung up. I would be asking him the same thing. They hang the calls up so you can not make the bonus. They always come in when you f**k up and b*tch at you about that s**t, but never come in and praise you about how well you do. To be honest, the best thing they could have done was to fire me. It was exausting to work for them, always on edge with these people. The lady who hired me always sounded like she was just getting over a hangover. She's a joke. I hope they guess who I am.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IAS/Drums-Pennsylvania-18222-/IAS-Horrible-Company-to-work-for-Drums-Pennsylvania-1064913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IAS