Complaint Review: IBC Bank

• Submitted: Fri, July 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 11, 2008

• Reported By:Rockwall Texas
IBC Bank
1200 San Bernardo Ave Laredo, Texas U.S.A.

IBC Bank Great business practices from IBC Laredo Texas

I closed my account in march 06 noting that I was moving and needed a local bank then mysteriously it stays open and $324 of charges hit my account that they decide to pay on my behalf which would be great if they actually contacted me to let me know there had been charges that I could have found out if they were legitimate or not. Instead they send my account to a collection agency and ruin my rating with check system and wont correct it this of course would not bother me if i didnt have perfect credit rating and flawless history of checking.
IBC Banks only reaction is that were sorry we didnt contact you by phone when the notices were returned to us but we can report that you paid the collection....hmmm NEVER USE IBC

Rockwall, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBC-Bank/Laredo-Texas-78043/IBC-Bank-Great-business-practices-from-IBC-Laredo-Texas-350143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBC Bank