rank

Complaint Review: IBC-Hearthware, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 10, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: Jeri C — Hercules California
IBC-Hearthware, Inc.
1755 N Butterfield Rd Ste A Libertyville, Illinois USA

IBC-Hearthware, Inc. Hearthware, Inc Ripped off when ordering on the phone. Libertyville Illinois

IBC-Hearthware, Inc. Hearthware, Inc Called to order 1 set of NuWave oven and the sales person would not take no for an answer on adding items or products. After giving my credit card info he kept on and on until I said forget the whole thing an cancel this.

I then found charges of 239.73 on my credit card. The sales person hung up on me so I thought the order was cancelled. When calling to complain they said the items were shipped already. I was told the corporate office would call me in 5 to 6 days. We are retired on a fixed income and need our money returned NOW. This was a complete rip off and they said they will review the tapes, well if they do they can see that we cancelled the order in the original call.

The sales person was rude and we have no clue what was added to the original order. We NO WAY wanted this order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBC-Hearthware-Inc/Libertyville-Illinois-60048/IBC-Hearthware-Inc-Hearthware-Inc-Ripped-off-when-ordering-on-the-phone-Libertyville-1114524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBC-Hearthware, Inc.