Complaint Review: ibc hearthware inc.

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: JC — Hawley Texas United States of America
ibc hearthware inc.
1795 Butterfield Road Librttyville, Illinois United States of America

ibc hearthware inc. Ordered buy 1 get one free in Nov,2012 Instead of the payments I paid in full. They have never shipped!!! Librttyville, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Order Help

I ordred online a buy 1 get 1 free offer of the Nu-Wave oven. Instead of paying there three easy payments, I payed for the purchase in full @ the time of order.

I was promised delivery in a couple days, and was led to beleive this was a reputable company. I have called there so called customer support line and am fascinated at the ways you can be put off by the geniuses on the other end.

It has become almost a comic issue w/ my family as we will get together and call as a source of entertainment!

It is however no laughing matter to be as unscrupulous as this company is.

JC,  Hawley, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ibc-hearthware-inc/Librttyville-Illinois-/ibc-hearthware-inc-Ordered-buy-1-get-one-free-in-Nov2012-Instead-of-the-payments-I-pai-1026073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ibc hearthware inc.

Order Help

AUTHOR: Hearthware Jeremy - ()

Hello, my name is Jeremy. I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave Oven. I am terribly sorry to hear about your payment mixup. Ill be happy to forward your information to our customer service managers, who will be able to look up your order in our system and correct any inconsistencies they may find. They will also be able to update on the status of your order. Feel free to email me, with your order information, at facebook@hearthware.com. I will pass along any updates I receive.