Complaint Review: ibc precision cooktop 19608

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: O.W. Nwoye — piscataway New Jersey United States of America
ibc precision cooktop 19608
880 lakeside drive Gurnee, Illinois United States of America

ibc precision cooktop 19608 nuwave induction cooktop No one ever returns your calls, emails or faxes once they charge your credit card Gurnee, Illinois

Recently had the misfortune of dealing with ibc precision cooktop inc, dba nuwave induction cook top. These folks have to be running a scam, based on customers' total inability to contact a real person at the numerous phone numbers provided by this company, after purchase.

My problems began after I placed an order for their product, and subsequently attempted to cancel the order within the 48 hour window I was assured I had (i.e I did not choose the expedited delivery service they offered). I left voicemail messages, emailed the provided email address, and even faxed over my request for a cancellation...all to no avail. No one ever contacted me, till this day. In the interim the company shipped the product to me, inspite of my concerted and documented efforts to cancel the order.

The only email I received post-shipment was from isabel@hearthware.com, apologising for replying my earlier email a little late, but noting that she received my email to cancel at 11.00am EST, whereas the order shipped at 5.00am EST!!

Fast forward to after I received the merchandise; I'm still not able to reach a human being in customer support, who can generate a "return authorization" number for me, or advise me on what steps to follow to return the product, and receive credit for the charge on my credit card!! I possess goods, that I can't return, because the shipper won't honor their expressed obligation to me, and are only looking to keep the "bloated" shipping and handling charges they assessed...if you decide to return their product!!

I have since learnt online, that I am one of many "suckers" being taken for a ride by these folks!! This is really terrible!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ibc-precision-cooktop-19608/Gurnee-Illinois-60031/ibc-precision-cooktop-19608-nuwave-induction-cooktop-No-one-ever-returns-your-calls-email-942337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ibc precision cooktop 19608