Complaint Review: IBD Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, April 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 10, 2008

• Reported By:Oneonta New York
IBD Marketing
4699 N Federal HWY Suite 107 Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

I spoke to a Matthew Heeb; he is a sr. marketing director. He assured me and gave me promises he could sell my timeshare and rent out my used weeks. I was hesitant to go with the company due to the fact of paying for a service up front.

I ended up paying the fee of $1,281.00, taking this so called man of his word, just to get ripped off. I paid the fee 08/30/08. He knew of my concern and gave me several different contact numbers. I called in November 2007, a lady answered and told me that they had 3 offers out on my timeshare and were waiting to hear from them.
I called in January 2008, only to get no answer. I proceeded to the websites and they are all no good anymore. I called his cell phone number he gave me it rang with no answer. That same day trying his cell number I received a call from some lady that threatens to have me arrested if I kept calling her number.
I verified and check all contact information in the beginning. He answered his call, the office picked up the websites worked and my timeshare was there. NOW NOTHING!!

Oneonta, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2008 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/IBD-Marketing-SCAM-EMPTY-PROMISES-TALKS-A-GOOD-TALK-Pompano-Beach-Florida-324994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD Marketing