Complaint Review: IBD-MARKETING

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2007

• Reported By:Warner Robins Georgia
IBD-MARKETING
Warner Robins, Georgia U.S.A.

IBD-MARKETING TOLD ME LIES THAT THEY HAS USED THE MONEY TO HAVE CLIENTS VEIW MY UNIT TO SEE IF THEY WANTED TO BUY. THEY TOLD ME THE HAD SET UP A WEEKEND TO SHOW THE UNIT AND I WOULD GET A CALL BACK OR AN OFFER WHEN I CALL THEM BACK IBD SAID THE CLIENTS HAS CANCELLED TWO TIMES. I HAVE DATES. Warner Robins Georgia

My name is Cara. I live in Warner Robins Georgia and last year I purchased a plan to help sell my time share that I own in Fla. I had other companies that I was looking into to put my time share on the market. Before
I purchared the plan I was given the phone to an rep to ask questions before I spent my 799.00. I asked questions like How many units have you sold and were they in the Fla area? the answer was yes she gave me a webb site to go to which was the Chamber of Congress I read what people had to say about IBD which was good at the time.I also asked questions like How long would it take to sell the unit and her answer was as soon as we put on the market you will get an offer because you have a good week and location. She asked for my e-mail address and explain to me that the first offer would come soon. She also told me that I could check on the web-site by put in my contract number, so at least once a week I would check.

The first time I looked the web-site have not had 1 hit meaning that someone looked at the site, then I called them and asked shall I come down on the price the rep said no...then I went back on the site and I had 3 hits so now I had two more people looking at my site...I waited another month or two I checked again the same 3 hits were there, so I called back the rep said that they had set up a weekend for 3 clients to veiw the unit and I will get a call back on the 28th of July. I did not get a call so I called back and the rep said all the people cancelled and they have reset for the week in Sept. still no calls, so I called IBD back the rep said the same thing.

Then I went back to the site then I had 21 hits but still not offers. Now I know I had been had meaning that IBD had taken my money and the only thing I got was a promises and lies. I have still maded payments holding on to the unit.

(((ROR removed for security purposes)))

Cara
Warner Robins, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2007 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBD-MARKETING/Warner-Robins-Georgia-31093/IBD-MARKETING-TOLD-ME-LIES-THAT-THEY-HAS-USED-THE-MONEY-TO-HAVE-CLIENTS-VEIW-MY-UNIT-TO-SE-295422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBD-MARKETING