Complaint Review: ibill.net ibill

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Sharon — Brantford Ontario
ibill.net ibill
6140 S Gun Club Rd Aurora, Colorado USA

ibill.net ibill Jonas Brown third party billing, unpaid, overdue Aurora Colorado

I signed up with Ibill.net in Aug. 2012 to use them as a third party biller for my websites. I was not aware at the time I signed up with them that they already had a bad reputation for paying their merchants.

I was paid the first few times I requested money, but it was usually a battle to get it, requiring several phone calls and emails. Deposits were never straightforward at ibill, you always had to hound them for your money.

I did not have a lot of transactions, so I usually only withdrew money two times a year, June and Dec. I received money last June 2013 after I requested it. When I went to make my end of the year withdrawal in Dec. 2013 this is when the problems started. I called a few times and was assured there was nothing to worry about, that the "pool of merchants" I was in had a bad apple among them so ALL the funds of the pool of merchants had been frozen for 90 days. Odd, considering I myself had done nothing wrong that MY funds would also be frozen, but I fell for it.

Well wouldn't you know, the 90 days have come and gone and still no money from ibill. I am owed $2034.35 USD by this company.

Obviously when I started to get the run around with this place, Jonas Brown in particular, I realized I'd best not do any more transactions and haven't run one since the middle of Dec. 2013.

Emails and voicemail messages are ignored. I last heard from him in Jan. 2014 when I was given the promise of "the third week in Feb." the money would be deposited in my account. I must say I wasn't surprised or pleased when I started looking online to see such recent reports of only a couple of weeks ago from others getting the same run around and lies that I am.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ibillnet-ibill/Aurora-Colorado-80016/ibillnet-ibill-Jonas-Brown-third-party-billing-unpaid-overdue-Aurora-Colorado-1128061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ibill.net ibill