Complaint Review: IBNtel

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: Ramona — Renton Washington
IBNtel, Inc. PO Box 4100 Oakton, Virginia USA

IBNtel this company has to go. Oakton Virginia

I m determined to destroy this company and the rude guy behind him. can anybody help me with that? I believe gabriel is the only guy behind this company and he is doing everything he wants charging people money , extra and twice sometimes polus different fees and taxes all the time. If you don't pay he is just increasing every month adding different "recurring charges " all the time. No idees what that suppose to mean. I got credited twice but I have to pay that credit. weired  usually credit is given added to your account but he is charging it. If you don 't pay he is treating you to send it to the collection. Of course people are scared of that and end up paying what they are not suppose to just to get it over. One of these people is my husband  but not me. I don 't want to pay and let go and make this rude guy happy once again. I called him rude cause he has no manner and he is not polite when you speak to him and try to solve the situation proffesionally.

Anyway   I got charged twice for a bil and credit card credited the money back to me. However this guy sent the bil to my account and is expecting me to pay it. He had 40 days to solve it with my credit card company but he know he is not right so he did not called them. Now he is charging me for the third time for the same bill plus twice $35 for calling my credit card to tell on him. That gets me really frustrated. I already wrote to "Better Business Deals" and waiting for them to review the case to take over. I just need somebody to do something about. I have to pay $120 to this guys money that I don't own. I don 't want to pay but he is treating me with collection. Please somebody help me to make him pay and not allow him to keep doing this to other people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBNtel/Oakton-Virginia-22124-2633/IBNtel-this-company-has-to-go-Oakton-Virginia-1136578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBNtel