Complaint Review: Ibogaine University

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: Terrah — Boston Massachusetts
Ibogaine University
Rosarito beach Rosarito, California USA

Ibogaine University = Safe Haven medical negligence , incompetent care - false advertising Rosarito California

I just learned that Charles Johnston and Dr Silva are operating under a new name!!  Apparently they now are a University!! Lol .  seriously?

Don't be fooled , Ibogaine University is run by the same people as Safe Haven Ibogaine Resort!!! They probably changed their name because of all the negative reviews.

I suffered serious health consequences because of there medical negligence and incompetence. Buyer beware!!

A few months ago i was a patient at Safe Haven ibogaine clinic and had a horrendous experience. They told me lies to get me to send my money and the Dr was grossly negligent. His name is Dr. Carlos Silva and because of Safe Haven I suspended my sleep aids and antidepressants from one day to the next. This caused a medical condition which is called tardive diskenesia and I am now disabled .

I keep in touch with some of the staff and they told me horror stories of drs neglecting patients.

Other issues I encountered;

No fresh linen, dirty floors
No food only chicken or tilapia with rice everyday
No activities, no schedule Staff sleeps in while patients fend for themselves
Website looks nothing like actual facility
No communication with patients, no comunication allowed with families
Nothing is ever on time r
Too many staff disputes
Dogs barking constantly keeps patients awake and is horrible to listen to during ibogaine
Staff drinking in front of patients Doctors cannot write scripts - drs dont care about patients
Very few staff speak English, nurse with me during iboga didn't speak any English

Do not get treatment with this rehab.   If you have questions email me at (((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ibogaine-University/Rosarito-California-92109/Ibogaine-University-Safe-Haven-medical-negligence-incompetent-care-false-advertisin-1126932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ibogaine University