Complaint Review: ibuydealz.com

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: Disappointed Customer — Cranston Rhode Island
ibuydealz.com
, Select State/Province USA

ibuydealz.com This company sells knock off products. Definately not the real thing! Brooklyn NY

I purchased a baja blue North Face jacket for my daughter on 12-21-13 and received it on 12-26 13. When I opened the package I noticed the jacket was in a plastic The North Face bag which The North Face does not use. When I oped the bag I noticed the jacket was a blue green color then I noticed the tags that hang from the zipper are just strings and not the labeled tags in which The North Face uses. As I continued looking at the jacket I could see where they removed the original tag from the inside and had sewn in a fake The North Face tag. They even left the loose strings hanging inside the jacket from the old tag. I also looked at the price tags that hang from the jacket and noticed they pushed something through the tag to insert the little plastic tag holder instead of using the precut hole from The North Face and the tag also says the jacket is a purple/pink color not the blue I ordered. Finally the material is NOT the quality of The North Face. The North Face uses a much fluffier fleece and this jacket is a very flat fleece. I have called this company many, many, many times using the phone numbers on their website and have NEVER had a person answer the phone. I also sent them four emails and they have not replied to any of them. I have filed a complaint with my bank and with the Attorney General's Office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ibuydealzcom/Select-StateProvince/ibuydealzcom-This-company-sells-knock-off-products-Definately-not-the-real-thing-Brook-1112658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ibuydealz.com