Complaint Review: IBuyDealz.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 08, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: hardworkingmom — Waterford New York
2152 Ralph Avel 210B Brooklyn, New York USA

IBuyDealz.com I Returned and they received a Fake Northface but my no refund given Brooklyn New York

I found IBuyDealz.com on Amazon.  Website indicated all merchandise was "last season" and original goods. Ordered a Northface Jacket paid $99.  Money pulled from my account in one day, merchandize took two weeks to be received.

Upon opening it was VERY obvious the jacket was a fake.  Uncut threads, seam binding the wrong color around cuffs, no care instructions, label not geniue, wrong fabrication.....fake, fake , fake.

Following their return instructions (only 15  days from ORDER ) I spent $10 returning it through UPS.  I have confirmaton it was received the following day, signed for.  This was within the 15 day requirement.  Item received on 12/23/13.

I have heard nothing from the company and have not received my refund.  When I try to contact them through their website I legal document from Chanel appears.  It seems that Chanel is asking for Injunctive Relief due to IBUYDEALZ selling fake Chanel merchandise.  Now website is shut down and I have no mechnisim of contact and getting my $99 back.

I am a single working mother and don't have $99 to waste.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IBuyDealzcom/Brooklyn-New-York-11234/IBuyDealzcom-I-Returned-and-they-received-a-Fake-Northface-but-my-no-refund-given-Brookl-1113892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IBuyDealz.com