Complaint Review: ibuyphones.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 26, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, September 26, 2010

• Reported By: A. — Ephrata Pennsylvania United States of America
1539 West Orange Grove Avenue Suite B. Orange, CA Internet United States of America

ibuyphones.com Lonnie Jones, No Payment/No Response - Sent Phone 6/2010, Internet

I sent my used cell phone to ibuyphones.com in June 2010. Per their website, it was recieved June 14, 2010. I have never received payment, or a response to the SIX emails I sent to their "customer service" email addresses - one being support@ibuyphones.com and the other being cs@ibuyphones.com. I wish I had read reviews before sending my phone to this fraudulent company. Lonnie Jones does not seem to be an honest business man. This website appears to be a COMPLETE SCAM.

Here is the status of my order, as shown on their website today. I copied and pasted directly after logging in to "My Account". I want my money OR I want my phone back. IMMEDIATELY

Date Received: June 14, 2010

Manufacturer: Nokia

Model: 3555

Price Quoted: $10.00

Price Paid: $

Payment Sent: Processing

Date: September 26, 2010

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2010 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ibuyphonescom/internet/ibuyphonescom-Lonnie-Jones-No-PaymentNo-Response-Sent-Phone-62010-Internet-644684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ibuyphones.com