Complaint Review: ibuyphones.com

• Reported By: Cathy — Cohoes New York United States of America
ibuyphones.com
11225 Slater Avenue Internet United States of America

ibuyphones.com Lonnie Jones Stolen Phone Internet

I sent them my used cell phone on 2/19/10. They received it on 3/2/10. I made sure that I charged my phone before I sent it to them. They are trying to say that I sent them the wrong battery. The correct battery was sent installed in the phone and the phone was fully charged. When I checked the status on line, my Box# is 54475, it says that I sent the wrong battery or no battery and they only want to pay me $35. I have not received anything yet. I tried contacting them. The first time was through their website by filling out a form online. Didn't hear back from them. The second time I sent them an email on 3/23/10 with my phone number, so they can contact me. I have not heard a thing from them and the status online is still the same. I have emailed several more times, including today on 6/10/10 and said this:You have stolen my phone....I sent it to you on Febuary 18 and still have not recieved anything back from you. I will email this message as well to have a record. I will be calling the police department in your area to launch a complaint. It would be greatly appriciated if you would either send my phone back with the battery you claim was not with it or not corrrect one or the $65. I made sure before I sent it to you that the phone was charged, so not only did it have the battery but it had the correct one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ibuyphonescom/internet/ibuyphonescom-Lonnie-Jones-Stolen-Phone-Internet-613032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ibuyphones.com