Complaint Review: ic free shipping.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: diane swartz — cadillac Michigan United States of America
ic free shipping.com

ic free shipping.com this company caused me to bounce checks in my checkbook and incur high overdraft fees!!! ct, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Freeshipping Membership

what part of free does this company not understand?  this company caused me to bounce my checks and cause me high bank fees  this has to stop!  buyer beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ic-free-shippingcom/internet/ic-free-shippingcom-this-company-caused-me-to-bounce-checks-in-my-checkbook-and-incur-hi-1006013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ic free shipping.com

Freeshipping Membership

AUTHOR: FreeshippingSupervisor - (United States of America)

Hello,

I do see you enrolled on our services when you were presented with the offer through Consumer Survey. At this time you did accept the terms of our membership and received a welcome packet via mail. We offer a 30 day free trial if you feel the service will not benefit you in which to cancel. We have issued a courtesy refund for you. This will post to your account in 2-5 days.

Thanks and have a great day!

Chrissy