Complaint Review: IC-Freeshipping-Com

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Greyfox — Lynwood Illinois United States of America
IC-Freeshipping-Com
Internet, Connecticut United States of America

IC-Freeshipping-Com Debited my account for $12.97. Stated I verbally agreed, however my order was processed via the internet. I never spoke with anyone. The products I ordered came from Barnes&Noble & qualified for frees Internet Connecticut

I placed a order for products from Barnes & Noble via the internet. My order qualified for free shipping. My bank account was charged $12.97 for a free shipping service. When I contacted the vendor, I was told that I had verbally agreed to this service. When I asked to hear the recording, I was told that I had checked the service on line & would have received a confirmation letter for their services, which I did not. I advised them that I was going to the States Attorney office to file a complaint. I was offered to have the service cancelled & a reversal of the charges. This still does not cover the overdraft charges. I also contacted Barnes&Noble to inform them that this company was using them in some form as a way to ripoff their customers. B&N was not aware of this, but did note the details.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Freeshipping-Com/Internet-Connecticut-/IC-Freeshipping-Com-Debited-my-account-for-1297-Stated-I-verbally-agreed-however-my-o-966795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC-Freeshipping-Com