• Report: #1120688

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jamison — Calhoun Georgia
IC *FREESHIPPING.COM
100 Roscommon Dr Suite 302 Middletown, Connecticut USA

*FREESHIPPING.COM freeshipping.com Charged my bank card without authorization Middletown Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee: Response to complaing regarding Freeshipping.com

IC *FREESHIPPING.COM 855-226-7047 CT.  Charged my bank card for the amount of $12.97 on 02/03/14.  I called their customer service and gave them some basic info to pull up my information.  Their claim was that I signed up for a free trial (30-day) on October 4th, 2013, when my wife ordered some Halloween Costumes from buycostumes.com.   This order did have free shipping... ONLY if she spent 50+ dollars.  No free trials.

I said if it was a 30-day trial how come I'm just now getting a charge in Feb?  His (Chris) claim to fame was that there was insufficient funds in my account to charge it until now.  First, my bank allows charges to go through if I do not have enough funds in there (overdraft protection).  Second, my account has had enough money in there every day since Oct 4th 2013 to cover $12.97.  If a company wasn't getting paid for services.. wouldn't they try to make contact?

This is nothing more than a scam.  My bank is going to reverse the charges tomorrow and cancel my card.

Thanks for the hassle freeshipping.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-FREESHIPPINGCOM/Middletown-Connecticut-06457/FREESHIPPINGCOM-freeshippingcom-Charged-my-bank-card-without-authorization-Middletown-1120688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC *FREESHIPPING.COM

Response to complaing regarding Freeshipping.com

AUTHOR: arand - ()

Hi, I do apologize for any misunderstanding you or your wife had regarding our program.  Please contact us directly at customerservice@freeshipping,com and we will be happy to resolve the issue regrding the charges for you, and to explain the registration process once we know how your wife signed up.

Alice