Complaint Review: Ic Services

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2007

• Reported By:sunrise Florida
Ic Services
14525 SW Millikan Way, Ste 21069 Beaverton,, Ohio U.S.A.

Ic Services scammed me out of money order and shipping charges over $400.00 that i issued to them in attempt to apply for a government grant Beaverton, Ohio

I found out about IC Servcies on line. I filled out some information and Johnathan contacted me and advised me to mail the company a money order to start my grant search process. This money order was to be shipped overnight to them and in turn I would receive an application. I received the application and spoke to Johnathan who advised me that a search will be done based on my specific needs and i will receive a grant for $150.000. The process can take up to a year and if no grant could be found for me I would be refunded.

Well, its been a year and I have not been contacted by Johnathan, Ic Services or any other government grant providing company. I tried to call IC Services and low and behold the number is blocked/disconnected. In doing further research I found out that this company is a scam.

It hurts to know that there is a company out there taking advantage of people. I am a single mother of two who simply needed a little help in starting a well needed affordable preschool in my neighborhood. I sacrificed almost $500.00 of my hard worked money of which could have been used to feed, cloth and educate my family. I hope to get this money back. This is an injustice and something must be done to stop such an act.

Laurie
sunrise, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2007 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ic-Services/Beaverton-Ohio-97005/Ic-Services-scammed-me-out-of-money-order-and-shipping-charges-over-40000-that-i-issued-279461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ic Services