Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2007

• Reported By:Dillon Colorado
IC Services
14525 Beaverton Oregon Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

IC Services-IC Applicatons- IC Financials And MGR Solutions Lied, Scammed and stole Beaverton Oregon

IC Services lied to me and told me they would help my non profit company get grants for the youth center we are trying to build - HA! I sent them $464.00 and got nothing but lied too. Just today I got a letter from the US Postal Inspection Services informing me that the company is under investigation for mail fraud I guess. I urge all who got screwed by this company to contact Kevin Redden at the USPS Inspection Services (503) 727-1075. Lets get these bastards before anyone else gets ripped off!

Tony
Dillon, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/IC-Services-IC-Applicatons-IC-Financials-And-MGR-Solutions-Lied-Scammed-and-stole-Beaver-275025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services